Thursday, March 29, 2007

So Help Me God

I couldn't really tell you the truth. Even though I am known for speaking my mind. It's still not the whole truth. Although, I know you see through my in-genuine smiles and half-hearted hugs. So, you are, at least, aware of my truth existing. You just don't know what it says.

Here lies the truth.

The truth is, he is not smart enough for you and I can't be around you when he is around.

The truth is, I want you to want to see me-not hope that I am around when you drop by.

The truth is, I respect you too much to be witness or accomplice to your poor choices.

The truth is, I get jealous of your free time. The amount of it. The way you utilize and misuse it.

The truth is, I get tired sooner/quicker than ever.

The truth is, I hate when you don't text promptly.

The truth is, I need to be touched no matter how much I recoil.

The truth is, I am not always looking for something more/better.

The truth is, I can be so happy being unhappy.

The truth is, I don't pay enough attention to my happy.

The truth is, I probably need you more than I should.

The truth is, I probably love you more than you do me.

The truth is, I am loving myself...for the first time in a long time.

No comments: