Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Announcement

The show is over. And all future performances will be cancelled.

It all doesn't seem to matter anymore.

All the things I wished I had said or done.

I have so many ideas, thoughts, proposals, adventures planned in my mind that will never come to fruition.

That's because my external world is a reflection of my internal world. Which I won't elaborate on at this juncture.

That's because if I actually do anything I say I will do, I will be alone. I would leave the comfort of all of us who have so much to say about everything but little to do with anything. I don't want to be alone especially in my thoughts. I don't want to be different. I certainly don't want to feel segregated from other's. But, most of all, I don't want other's to feel that segregation from me.

So we continue to pedal beside each other. Sometimes going up hill just a bit faster than one. Sometimes one is sliding downhill ahead of me.

I drench myself in the camaraderie of others.

Please agree with me. Please believe with me. Please stay here with me. Please be with me.

So, I cancel my shows. I keep them locked inside my dreams. Dreams that can often feel like nightmares. Shows that will only make me a more difficult person. Shows that require too much from me and my audience.

The show is cancelled with no rain date decided.

No comments: