Sunday, December 30, 2007

my lovely mixed company

visit this site before you ring in the new year....read this post and all the others.

Such thought. Such yearning for one's own life. I love you Joely.

www.mymixedcompany.com

Excerpt from DEC 7th 2007

It is possible to find some kind of God. And I don’t care what people say. There is a way to move, that pushes you to the edge that brings forth a kind of light that you can’t get from a bottle, or a sermon, or a group of people who convince you they know more. Even more than halfway through my night’s share, belly up to my favorite place, I can look across and remember that there was a point when all it took was for me to push my body to feel a certain Light that no thing or place can bring, and all that separates me is an avenue of rushing cars and some fear of being better than I am right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this! I appreciate your support, Clementine. I also miss you like crazy and am so thankful for you.