Thursday, November 16, 2006

Revolving around Evolvement

I want to scream.

You look at me like you always do. You don't have a clue.
I can't tell you what I am really thinking.

In this age of provactive thinking and stubborn mindsets, we all look like we are clawing for an inch of platform on the ladder of individuality.

You don't get it. I don't mind. But, sometimes.

Don't say I trust you. Don't say I need you. Don't be so sure.

You cling to the rough edges of this world like the frayed ends of the scarf that twirls between your index and pointer. Like a security blanket. With nervousness and aniexty you hope the world around you will remain to blame.
In a world of self-analysis and self-reflection, when do we see ourselves evolve. We pull out our mirrors to reflect on ourselves when we know people are seeing us, reading us.
Then we stop.

It's about one moment and one second. Sometimes we have to go around an unexpected bend. There nothing is the same as it was before the sharp turn. Your life may be different than you planned.

Plan. Plan on facing it. Face the facts.
The fact remains, I am not you. You are not me. You do not know all that you think you do.

The choice is yours. As it is mine.
Continue spinning around the outside of evolvement with your skirt spinning and lifting with the wind sometimes with reckless abandon sometimes with nauseating dizziness. OR, or...

Step inside the world that is evolving and stand still. Be a witness. Learn just from your stillness how the evolvement will orbit you through this life, and then...

Scream.

I want to see, feel, be the change I expect in others.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to be this too...and yet, sometimes I catch myself spinning and dizzy.

I like this post. A lot.

Anonymous said...

Expectation is resentment in it's most fetal state.