Thursday, May 25, 2006

Reality


Riding it out
Even when I wanted to give in.
All the while,
Loving you, us and used to be.
It hurts one's self
To accept
Your own fate.

I will begin to pack up our pleasure moments. When I carry my bags out of this home, I will carry more baggage than I came with. "It's all for the best." "It's just what we need."

My reality, blurred by the physical manifestation of my emotions, is staring me in the face. My reality is unafraid and likes what it sees. I harbor fear and have made no judgments on my reality.

This is, after all, only Day #1 of my reality.

2 comments:

goblinbox said...

I hate breakups. I don't have anything profound to say, just that a broken heart SUCKS.

Ouch. Ouch, ouch, ouch.

*hugs*

Jodi said...

Oh my god I was about to say "ouch". Weird. That was painful and so honest and brief, but nothing more needed to be said.
Jodi