Saturday, March 04, 2006

9, 8, 7....

I stole this from Glamorama, who is oh so funny and worth the wait between blog updates.


Oh Numbers
9 Lasts.
Last dollar spent: At Zen Palate for the sesame medallions
Last cigarette: Probably two weeks ago. ( I hardly smoked it)
Last beverage: Bottled water with an emergen'c packet in it.
Last movie: Munich
Last phone call: Nick explaining the crazy "macro-biotic lady" I unfortunately stood behind in line at Zen.
Last song played: Jump by Madonna
Last Bubble bath: Sometime last summer
Last time you cried: While watching Munick last Tuesday
Last thing you ate: Spring Roll

8 have you evers.
Have you ever dated a best friend: No, but most of the time they become my best friend.
Have you ever skinny dipped: No. I am too insecure
Have you ever kissed somebody and regretted it: Of Course
Have you ever lost someone you loved: Yes
Have you ever been dumped: Yes
Have you ever been drunk and threw up: Yep!
Have you ever run away: I think I tried. I certainly dreamt about it.

7 states you've been to.
1. California. Too many times.
2. Iowa. I am from there.
3. Pennsylvania. I visited Philly with my BF.
5. Hawaii. My family's biggest vacation ever because we had an aunt who lived there and put us up for free
6. Texas. While on tour with Anne Frank
7. Arizona. I moved there for a summer to attend a theatre program.

6 things you've done today (in no particular order).
1. Made a list
2. Blogged
3. Ate lunch
4. Worked
5. Worked out
6. Called Joely

5 of your favorite things in no order.
1. Oprah
2. Edameme
3. Popcorn
4. Music
5. Beer

4 people you can tell [almost] anything to in no order.
1. Carrie
2. Mom
3. Brian
4. Nicky

3 Things that make you smile.
1. Ellen
2. Compliments
3. Snow

2 Things you want to do before you die.
1. Live in California
2. Be on Broadway

1 thing you cannot live without
1. Laughter

1 comment:

goblinbox said...

I love edamame. Sooooo much.