Saturday, March 18, 2006

Paddy's ain't...

Shit.

St. Patrick's Day.

A day that, for anyone who works in the service industry, is dreaded. It is also a day that is referred to as "amateur Night." People who work in a bar call it that, because the drinkers you see on the streets and in the bars aren't bar regulars who know how to handle their shit. They are amateurs. They don't know how to drink for 10 hours, like many of us in this biz do. They, inevitably pass out early, throw up, piss themselves, get carried home, get kicked out, etc, etc, all before 10p.m. Which is why it is safer to go out on St. Patrick's day after midnight.

Tonight, while on the job, I saw the worst of it. Now, believe me, I have seen puke, piss, drugs, guys and girls with their pants down. You name it. I probably saw it. But, tonight, this one takes the cake.

This is not for the weak of stomach.

Somebody took a shit in the bathroom. But they took it into a pint glass.

Top a' the mornin' to ya!

1 comment:

me said...

that just might be one talented boozehound.
sorry i keep missing your calls, but i cant call back so call me back! or look out for a random number with my area code!
b.
~ c.