Saturday, February 25, 2006

Confessions on a Gym Floor


Day 2 of the 30/30 Challenge complete!

I made it to the gym today and did 21 minutes on that machine. I don't know it's name. The one that is easy on your knees, but you can adjust the levels from cross-country skiing to extreme hiking. I started out at cross-country skiing, moved up to stair climber, a full ten minutes at hiker level, and cooled down with cross-country again.

Then I put in 10 mins on the assisted chin-up machine with various pull-ups and dips. Then I finished with 50 varied reps of crunches.

This is dreadfully boring, isn't it?

Throughout all this, I selected a soundtrack for my work out. My confession is that Madonna's album "Confessions on a Dancefloor," is the best work-out CD in the world. I have never felt more motivated, excited, choreographed, or gay in my life. It helps that when I close my eyes I imagine myself in high-heeled character shoes, dance tights, and a sparkly, corsetted leatard. With Madge's buns o' steele and long, lean thighs as my own.

Shhhhhhhhhh.........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great picture on your profile.... you almost look like a hotter Ryan Adams ;)