Monday, February 27, 2006

Day 3 and 4

Yesterday, Feb 26th, was Day 3 of my 30/30 challenge. I made it to the gym while on a small break from work. It was exactly 30 mins. I rode the bicycle and did some leg machines. Today (Day 4) doesn't seem to be presenting me with any obstacles. I should be able to smoothly squeeze in my required 30 mins. In fact, I have it scheduled so that I can manage an hour at the gym. All this, and I don't even have a day off til Oscar Sunday. Tomorrow looks tough. I have a day-time work committment at the yoga studio that is a longer shift than usual as I am training to take on more duties, and I have to be at my bar the same time my shift ends at the yoga studio. Wish me luck!

More interesting posts to come, I promise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really, you can write whatever you want, it's your blog. But it's making me feel very guilty.

goblinbox said...

You're my hero with your 30/30 shit! I can't do things I like for 30 days let alone WORK OUT.

Ugh.