Monday, February 06, 2006

FOUR

I stole this from Joely who posted it on her blog. She stole it from someone else's blog. Now many of us are stealing it from everyone and using it as an excuse to blog (easily without much thought)!

FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD
1. Bartender
2. Actor
3. Receptionist
4. Wedding Singer

FOUR MOVIES I CAN WATCH OVER AND OVER
1. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
2. American Beauty
3. 9 to 5
4. Tootsie

FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1. Creston, IA
2. Astoria, NY
3. Jersey City, NJ
4. Manhattan, NY

FOUR PLACES I HAVE VACATIONED
1. Puerto Rico
2. Hawaii
3. Montreal
4. San Francisco

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE DISHES
1. Spiced Edamame from Citrus
2. Hawaiian Chicken Salad from City Grill
3. Corn on the Cob
4. Curry Supreme from Zen Palate

FOUR SITES I VISIT DAILY
1. www.mymixedcompany.com
2. www.airingmydirtylaundry.com
3. www.karmainthecity.blogspot.com
4. www.goblinbox.com

FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
1. Puerto Rico
2. In a Movie Theatre
3. At a concert
4. Lost in a good book

FOUR REASONS I GOT OUT OF BED THIS MORNING
1. Need to clean the apt
2. Because no one should sleep all day
3. To get some coffee and juice
4. So, I could still catch some daylight

FOUR MORE RANDOM THINGS TO PONDER
1. White before Red or vice/versa
2. Brokeback Mountain
3. Imogen Heap ( www.imogenheap.co.uk)
4. Piano Bars




1 comment:

goblinbox said...

You rock.

Yes, someone SHOULD sleep all day and I can't see why it shouldn't be you!

*smooch*